Hi again everyone. My time in Japan amounts to roughly one and a half months now, relatively well documented in this blog of mine. Therefor, I thought it might be a good idea, to gather some feedback, as to what you liked so far (and maybe even disliked – booh! :P) and what might need some changing in your eyes. I personally noticed some problems too and will add them at the relevant places, so you can get my view on things. I hope you all participate and help me to make this as much fun as possible
Thanks in advance!
- How did you like the content so far? Would you like to see some things covered more or some covered less? Maybe less diary-entries and more articles focussed on something?
- How are the categories working out for you? Should some be a litle bit more lively?
- Special point: Question of the month – what do you think about this? I didn’t receive a hell lot of input for the first month, but to be fair, I also didn’t invest that much effort in fulfilling one of the questions posted. What should happen to this category? I’m considering scrapping it entirely, but maybe you’ve got some better ideas to make it work from both sides.
- Are you pleased with the way I write? Too much ‘and then’, ‘after that’ and so on? English is not my native language, so I find it hard, to make it as vibrant as my German ^^
- Media – I heard some screams of more videos and photos, but does that represent everyone? And if more photos, how do you like to see them integrated into the articles? Gallery at the end or photos in between the text blocks. I tried both, but none of them is the perfect solution, I think. And a combination in one article doesn’t work.
- Anything more, that you want to add?
That’s it so far! Please participate!