Stuff and shit

I can't remember this stuff
Johnny

Re: Stuff and shit

Postby Johnny » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Wow, I'm gone for a month and the number of active users tripled! It's starting t look like the place of old :D

Dragon627

Postby Dragon627 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:10 am

It's something about this blue+light blue+white+grayish color scheme that just takes me waaaaaaaaay back. To tell you the truth I prefer this over vB (if that's even still around). It's just so much lighter. And the gallery! Damn I miss it all :(

XIII
Site Admin

Postby XIII » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:43 pm

I know right? Feels kind of liberating after the confinement of FB the past few years.
<insert witty signature>

Plumbum

Postby Plumbum » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Yo, it's been a while everyone. I hope everyone's alive and well.

So, I've been getting back into online, and, since life situations are unstable to be vague, I've turned to doing art fully (as a eventual living), (It is as petrifying as they say), but I've been enjoying it.

With Gravatar giving a free wordpress blog, I'm thinking about doing on based on what I paint. I need to get better equipment, but can I still get blogging advice from you guys? I'm not good at "showing personal information" , and I have no desire to be a Kardashian, so, how do I "do this thing"?

-Pb

XIII
Site Admin

Postby XIII » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Holy crap, a reply. I'm not exactly sure what you need help with, sounds like a pretty straightforward art blog?
<insert witty signature>

Return to “General talk”