A new version of iBooks has just been released.
From the release notes:
- Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
- Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
- iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
- Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
- A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text.
I so approve. As I tend to read a bit every night in total darkness I really appreciate the new night time mode. Although I still love the way the old Sepia theme looks as well.
And seeing as I grab only free iBooks for the iTunes store they now look a lot better on the library shelf.